Fall Favorites feat. August Bay

12:00 PM

The air is brisk and the fall leaves have officially turned, which means it is time to shakeup my wardrobe. 

Fall, is hands down my favorite season. 
Not only do I love the nature aspect, but I find myself become more creative with my fashion choices as the months cool down. Between jackets, vest, scarves, hats, etcs. There are so many other elements you can incorporate to your everyday style.

For almost a year now, I have been sharing my love for a local Chicago boutique, August Bay Clothing Co. Their pieces are always on trend, versatile, and can effortlessly be styled from work to a night out. 
I am so exciting to be partnering with August Bay and share some of my fall favorites featuring a few of their pieces.


Jacket | Tank | Jeans | Booties | Earrings | Hat


Blouse | Jeans | Boots | Earrings



Top | Jeans | Booties | Headband | Earrings



Vest | Top | Jeans | Booties | Earrings



Jacket | Jumpsuit | Booties | Earrings



Dress | Booties | Earrings



Jacket | Jumpsuit | Sneakers | Earrings

Hope you all enjoy!


XOXO,
Jules


P.S. Let me know in the comments, which look is your favorite 

You Might Also Like

0 comments